On Tuesday, October 8, 2019, at 5:30 PM, at 1911 S. 12th Street, St. Louis, Missouri, 63104, the Soulard Community Improvement District (the “District”) will hold a public meeting to consider and act upon the matters on the following tentative agenda and such other matters as may be presented at the meeting and determined to be appropriate for discussion at that time.
- Call to Order
- Comments by Members of the Public
- Consideration of Approval of August 12, 2019 Board Meeting Minutes
- Discussion regarding sales tax election results
- Discussion regarding expansion of District boundaries
- Discussion regarding District marketing
- Other Business
The meeting will be open to the public.