PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that on Monday, June 5th, 2023 at 5:00 PM, the Soulard Community Improvement District (the “District”) will hold a public meeting to consider and act upon the matters on the following tentative agenda and such other matters as may be presented at the meeting and determined to be appropriate for discussion at that time.
This meeting will take place at Molly’s In Soulard (816 Geyer Ave).
- Welcome, Call to Order and Roll Call
- Secretary Report
- Treasurer Report
- Communications Manager Report
- Reports of Officers, Boards and Committees
- Open and Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Other Business*
- Comments by Members of the Public
Meetings are open to the public.*
*A closed meeting may be held to discuss legal, real estate or personnel matters pursuant to § 610.021(1), (2) and (3). RSMo.
SOULARD COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
Date Updated: June 4, 2023