PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that on Monday, March 1st, 2021, 5:30 PM, the Soulard Community Improvement District (the “District”) will hold a public meeting to consider and act upon the matters on the following tentative agenda and such other matters as may be presented at the meeting and determined to be appropriate for discussion at that time.
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, this meeting will take place via Zoom (details below)
- Welcome, Call to Order and Roll Call
- Secretary Report
- Treasurer Report
- Communications Manager Report
- Reports of Officers, Boards and Committees
- Open and Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Other Business*
- Comments by Members of the Public
The meeting will be open to the public via Zoom:
- Due to recent meeting hacks and the need for heightened security, meeting guests will need to register in advance for this meeting by clicking on the link below (or by entering this link into your browser)
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the meeting.
*A closed meeting may be held to discuss legal, real estate or personnel matters pursuant to § 610.021(1), (2) and (3). RSMo.
SOULARD COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
Date Posted: Feb 22nd, 2021